|Click here to register for Logan's Patchwork Club.
Logan's Fabric Club has been designed to bring you the latest in patchwork and quilting, while keeping faith with old favourites and basics. The aim of the club is to help create an invaluable reference tool plus stimulating new ideas and encouraging the creativity in all of us.Members receive four mailings per membership year, each containing the following:
Members also receive:
- A full colour newsletter: including updates on the latest fabrics, book reviews, patchwork and quilting accessories, and haberdashery.
- A charm pack of twelve 13cm (5") squares of 100% cotton patchwork fabrics from leading Australian and American designers and fabric houses.
- A complimentary pattern or project sheet.
- Details of fabrics, fabric packs, kits, haberdashery, notions etc.
- Members-only specials.
- Details on block of the month projects.
- A purse size membership card.
- Members 10% discount on all fabric purchases - excluding specials and mystery packs.
- Special prices on books, kits, software, etc.
- Regular emails to keep you up to date.
- Reference library sheets for the entire Jinny Beyer Palette and Fossil Ferns.
All discounts are available to members through our website, mail order, in-store and at shows.
Price: $45.00 per annum (Within Australia) $50.00 per annum (Outside of Australia)